- 26 Foot Welded Aluminium Skiff
- Chev 350 with Jacuzzi Jet Drive
- Honda 15 HP Auxiliary Motor
- Rotax Engine Powering Main Pump with Monitor and 2 X 1 1/2” Discharges
- Portable Pump with Hard Suction
Prevention, Emergency Response, and the Comox Fire Training Centre
Comox Fire Rescue provides a variety of preventive and emergency services to a population of over 18,000 in an area of 16 square miles. This includes the Town of Comox, the Comox Fire Protection Improvement District, the Bates Huband Local Service Area (Regional District of Comox-Strathcona), and the Comox Indian Band. They also operate the Comox Fire Training Centre, which trains firefighters from all over Vancouver Island, and even parts of BC and the rest of Canada. The training centre is certified by the JIBC.